Procter & Gamble Strategic Sales - Manager position in France (m/f) in Île, France
The Sales department leads the interface with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow P&G’s business and the customers’ sales. We work with our customers, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
_Your mission_ Reporting to your Unit Manager Line, you are the sales representative for each customer team in store. You are fully responsible for developing sales in your sector and manage a portfolio of aroundthirty stores(turnover of about €16 million) and ensure the followingkey aspects: presence of our products, shelving and promotion. As the person whodeploys customer strategiesin store, you guarantee the smooth running of different customer plans (national/local/product differentiation.)
- You act as a business owner on your own sector /E.g.: You are responsible for analyzing geo-marketing studies, making recommendations and defining local action plans./
- You set up and monitor the launch of innovations. /E.g. : Execution of the launch of new products in collaboration with your merchandisers./
- You build up P&G image with your customers.
After a first successful mission, you will evolve to positions of Key Account Manager or Category Manager.
Entry Management Positions in FranceAs of January 2018**
- You have a Bac 5 from a Business or Engineering School or University with 2-3 years working experience maximum.
- You have a business mindset and want to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy.
- You speak fluent English.
- You are able to work autonomously towards common sales objectives.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
_Training :_you are integrated in the team with a full training program: you will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics P&G trainings.
Your remuneration is as high as your success. With an annual gross fixed wage of 37 050€ over 13 months, your remuneration quickly evolves according to your individual performance. Profit-sharing, participation and mutual insurance are also a part of your advantages.
Title: Strategic Sales - Manager position in France (m/f)
Requisition ID: SLS00002019