Procter & Gamble Associate Research Technician- Research & Development in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you interested in conducting experiments in a state of the art lab? As a research technician at P&G, you will be responsible for the hands-on development of new and innovative products that will have a worldwide impact.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to hit the ground running with meaningful work from the first day. You will work on many of our current and future products and should have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems.
Consider these exciting fields if you enjoy:
Biology- Analytical Research (conducting physical tests of new and/or improved technologies or products using state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation) or Biology Research (using a variety of research and development applications in the discovery of new products; assay and model development; efficacy testing; and product evaluations)
Chemistry- Formulation Research (developing chemical and mechanical processes required for formulation and manufacturing of consumer products and industrial intermediates) or Analytical Research (conducting physical tests of new and/or improved technologies or products using state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation)
Engineering- Product Research (designing and carrying out consumer research studies), Packaging research (develop technically sophisticated packaging, materials, and design), or Process Research (convert ideas, concepts, and technologies into commercially feasible processes)
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry are preferred, though Anthropology, Psychology, or Sociology degrees may be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed Formal Title: Associate Researcher Qualifies for Overtime: Yes
Job: Research & Development
Title: Associate Research Technician- Research & Development
Requisition ID: RND00003584
Other Locations: US-Massachusetts-Boston