Procter & Gamble Product Development Associate- Research & Development in Boston, Massachusetts
Are you interested in doing the hands-on research with consumers for new product development? As a product development associate at P&G, you will be responsible to understand consumer needs, define technical problems to be solved for the consumer, identify the target consumer, and translate consumer feedback into new and/or improved product ideas.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to take on more responsibility and build personal capability. You will be responsible for preparing products to be tested with consumers, executing consumer research, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data as you work on many of our current and future products and should have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems.
- If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:*
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry are preferred, though Anthropology, Psychology, or Sociology degrees may be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
- Just so you know:*
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed Formal Title: Associate Researcher Qualifies for Overtime: Yes
Job: Research & Development
Title: Product Development Associate- Research & Development
Requisition ID: RND00003583