Procter & Gamble External Manufacturing – Fulltime – Associate manager (m/f) in Brussels, Belgium
Do you want to play a leading role from day 1 to keep production flowing to our millions of consumers? Are you a born collaborator? Then starting your career in External Manufacturing at P&G might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Manufacturing operations are the core of our supply chain, designed and built to satisfy millions of customers every single day. In external manufacturing, we are the living heart of the “control tower” handling many different plants working for P&G/ensuring that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards and that the most optimized supply network is delivering day after day excellent results.
We offer challenging and exciting positions, where you can expect to be in charge of one or more plants, acting as a site leader or an initiative manager, with responsibilities from day one.
You will: • Coordinate from A to Z the relations with the supplier;
• Maintain and improve the supply chain, while respecting the timings of a Fast Moving Consumer Goods leader;
• At all times need to act honestly, ethically and with respect;
•Build collaboration across multifunctional teams every single day and engage the right resources to deliver the best possible results proactively;
• You'll be in charge to take P&Gs high sustainability targets into account in your projects.
To enable you in this path and allow you to develop your expertise in this field, you’ll be supported by a full team and technical experts to overpass any challenge. Your manager will coach you so that you can grow both your management soft skills as well as your Supply Chain Mastery. No matter what your previous experiences or education are, we can guarantee you a career full of personal development!
As you develop within the organization, you will grow to handle different supply chains, increase your responsibilities and become responsible for some of P&G’s biggest and most important supplier and projects.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
• Graduate degree with up to 4 years of working experience.
• Strong interest/experiences in the supply chain/manufacturing field.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Fluency in English.
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication & collaboration skills.
• Strong personal drive & high level of own initiative.
Just so you know:
• You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
• Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
• At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
• P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Title: External Manufacturing – Fulltime – Associate manager (m/f)
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: MFG00005516