Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Customer Service Planning, Logistics and Distribution (SNO) Internships in plants and in Planning Service Centers in France (m/f) in Centre, France
**Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day!
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges:
- Forecasting customer demand
- Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices
Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, interacting with other functions both internally and externally.
Are you ready to take the challenge ?
Logistics in plants gathers different departments:
- Inbound logistics is responsible for the packing materials supply for the packing lines.
- Outbound Logistics is in charge of the distribution of our finished products to our customers and distribution centers.
- The Planning Service Center is handling the production planning.
All logistics teams have a common goal: satisfy our customers' orders. Their role is to balance between sales forecasts/orders, inventories, and production constraints, to make sure that our products will be delivered on time, but at the same time, controlling costs .
** The European Liquid Fabric Care Planning Service Center
It is located in Amiens and has the objective to plan the End to End Supply Chain from raw & pack mat materials sourcing to sales to customers, for all Liquid Fabric Care products (Liquid & Unidose Laundry, Fabric Enhancers).
Amiens Hub - Transportation Planning Service Center
Our Transportation Operation team in Amiens is responsible for the planning the transportation of all our products to French & BeNeLux customers.
Examples of missions in the Plants:
- Management of stocks/ Reduction of inventories
- Optimization of the supply chain, integration of new products
Optimization of processes of goods reception, shuttling, loading...
Examples of missions in the Planning Service Centers :
Develop a work process to include a new customization operation in the planning center & Find best solutions to plan the new operation while using current planning tools and standards
- Prepare implementation of a new finished product planning system (OMP )
Lead new project to optimize cash & cost for Western Europe Supply Chain
What internship projects you can expect?
You will work on one or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management. You will be fully autonomous and will need to prove your leadership and your innovating spirit.
You will be coached during your internship and receive responsibilities & full ownership for your projects from day 1. You will be expected to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. We will provide you with feedback, so that you grow & develop.
Who we are looking for?
2nd or 3th year students in Engineering school who are fluent in English and French
- Expertise in Pack office and VSM knowledge can be a plus
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic or non-academic activities
- Skills you have developed in leading and working with others, problem solving and decision-making.
- Taste for project management (this is 50% of the missions) and technology.
- Eager to learn on ERP systems (SAP)
** Just so you know:
Location of the internship positions: Amiens or Blois (France)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Chain Customer Service Planning, Logistics and Distribution (SNO) Internships in plants and in Planning Service Centers in France (m/f)
Requisition ID: SNO00002276
Other Locations: FR-Picardie-Amiens, FR-Centre-Blois