Procter & Gamble Human Resources Operations Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio
Working in the Talent Practice, you will report to the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition Operations and contribute to the development, implementation and support (in cooperation with our IT team) of solutions which will move P&G into the next generation of recruiting, focusing on the candidate experience. This role has primary responsibility for the following systems/areas: Candidate Care; Marketing Platform (job distribution, SEO site, CRM, Employee Referral); Applicant Tracking System (Taleo); Background and I-9; as well as On-boarding. This role has secondary responsibility for systems in the selection and assessment part of our hiring process.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, high energy and able to multi-task, with a proven track work working in the Talent Acquisition space. This is a global role so excellent communication skills are a must and some flexibility for meeting times. No travel requirements.
- Supports the systems, development of business processes and functional requirements that allow Talent Acquisition to achieve performance excellence, while keeping the candidate at the center.
- Coordinates with IT and HR to introduce HR-related technical concepts and initiatives to the Talent Acquisition community, including documentation and content for training.
- Assesses Taleo and other system upgrades from a functional/HR perspective.
- Capture and document system requirements. Define acceptance criteria, create use cases and provide guidance to global team members to perform acceptance testing.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition Business Analysis and Operations Specialist for reporting to define requirements for custom reports and works with IT in the creation of such reports.
- Key member of the team assigned to the implementation of new tools in the Talent Acquisition space, including a CRM and an Employee Referral system.
- Responsible for the ongoing deployment of the Taleo Onboarding module, as well as other initiatives planned in the onboarding space.
- Responsible for Candidate Care using current tools, and longer term involvement in BOT technologies in this space.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of implementing, configuring and managing Taleo Enterprise Recruiting and Taleo Onboarding
- Experience with CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) tools
- Experience with Employee Referral Programs
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global business environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Experience in creating process diagrams preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience with developing training materials and delivering training virtually and in-person
Relocation is available if needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Human Resources Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: HR 00002940