Procter & Gamble P&G Professional Digital Specification Key User in Cincinnati, Ohio
The P&G Professional business is one of the fastest growing businesses with Procter & Gamble. As P&G Professional (PGP) Digital Specification Management (DSM) key user, you will provide technical specification support across the product supply / technical organizations. This role is critical to ensuring PGP's product supply organization is delivering its products efficiently, effectively, and with the expected quality.
- Learn and become an expert in PGP raw material and packaging material specifications
- Learn and become an expert / key user in the Digital Specification Management system
- Lead the transition from our current specifications & standards system to the new Digital Specifications Management system
- Write specifications/standards for the technical organization and and calloborate with other DSM key users to reapply best practices to improve the process
*Skills Needed to Perform this Job:*
• Work independently or within a small team. • Collaborate with different technical teams (R&D, product supply, Engineering) to understand their requirements/needs for the specifications. • Communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively both verbally and in writing. Listen effectively and ask the right questions. • Understand basic packaging and manufacturing processes; technically-oriented. • Prioritization skills – need to be able to prioritize projects to ensure most urgent get done on-time. • Should be proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). • Able to learn/become proficient in new computer systems/tools quickly and effectively. • Proficient in typing
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: P&G Professional Digital Specification Key User
Requisition ID: ENG00001929