Procter & Gamble Sales - Retail Category Account Executive in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Purpose: The Store Development Organization (SDO) Retail Category Account Executive (RCAE) is responsible for delivering sales, volume, On Shelf Availability (OSA), display compliance and New Item speed to shelf for specific category businesses. The SDO RCAE creates and aligns holistic retail strategy that delivers their category objectives (sales, OSA, display, New Item speed to shelf) to make in store execution a competitive advantage. The RCAE ‘owns’ category specific retail strategies and execution plans. They collaborate with categories to create building blocks to include SDO retail strategies and lead End to End business planning for the SDO, developing integrated retail execution plans that deliver category and SDO objectives. The RCAE is also responsible for leading the training and national retail execution plans with suppliers. The RCAEs partner with core suppliers to conduct training sessions and develop instructions for use at the customer in store level. The RCAEs are responsible for reporting results back to the category on all New Item Initiatives, OSA and for conducting quarterly business reviews with each category National Category Sales Manager (NCSM) they are responsible for. They collaborate with Customer Team Sales Operatons Leaders (SOL)to ensure customer input is represented back to the category for base and initiative work. To deliver successfully, they must develop collaborative relationships with category NCSMs/Senior Category Account Executives/SOLs, planning and operations and third party suppliers.
Job Dimensions & Scope of Impact:
· The SDO RCAE will report directly to the SDO Retail Business Leader
· Laser focus on delivering retail strategy and execution
· 100% Category dedicated on delivering retail strategies across all customers
· The scope of the role is to drive sales, OSA, display and New Item speed to shelf for the categories they are responsible for
· Closely work with SDO SOLs to develop base and initiative retail execution plans
· End to End business planning SDO leader for their categories
· Collaborate with Categories for alignment to SDO retail strategies
*1. *Create retail strategy that delivers their category objectives (sales, OSA, display, New Item speed to shelf)
*2. * “Own” category specific retail strategies and execution plans
*3. *Lead End to End business planning process for their categories for the SDO
*4. *Develop integrated retail execution plans that deliver category and SDO objectives
*5. *Represent the face of the SDO to the categories
*6. *Collaborate with categories to create building blocks to include SDO retail strategies
*7. *Collaborate with SOLs to ensure customer input represented back to the category for base and initiative work
_ _ _Deliverables_
· Overall SDO objectives
· Category specific retail strategy
· Incremental sales for their category(s)
· OSA objective for their category(s)
· Display compliance for their category(s)
· New Item speed to shelf for their category(s)
· Project work as per category needs
· Initiative budgets within 2%
· Project budgets within 2%
Skills Needed: External customer team experience OR Internal category experience Desire to lead whitespace opportunities Desire to explore innovation opportunities Ability to analyze data and derive insights to create selling presentations
Skills Developed: Influencing and impacting at leadership levels Build confidence and leadership capability for next level Third party supplier management and selling (only opportunity outside innovation center) Leadership collaboration and management with category and customer team relationships
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Strong leadership skills
· Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
· Openness to relocate across the United States throughout your career in Sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Sales - Retail Category Account Executive
Requisition ID: SLS00001919