Procter & Gamble Information Technology – eCommerce system analyst Internship in Spain (m/f) in Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Who we are
Information Technology (IT)is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology-driven innovation. Your passion for technology will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds ownership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise
We are looking for a eCommerce system analyst manager.
You will have unique opportunity to lead pilot of eCommerce in Spain and scale across Europe. You will work with multi-functional teams to develop and deploy cutting edge solutions that transform the way business is done, to simplify day-to-day work and maximize the return of our efforts. As such you will need strong Project Management skills to understand where the team needs to get, how it should get there and make it happen.
Location: Madrid, General Office
Duration : 6 month
Start Date: Jan 2017
You will be required to
Lead Innovation project
Proactively search for improved ways to run business processes and applications
Manage your own time effectively and coordinate others
Build collaborative relationships with the teams you need to interact with
Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
Our target profiles
·Last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT/Engineering/Technical/Managerial programs
· Strong interest in both business and technology
· Excellent academic results
· Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills, built on a foundation of excellent analytical and strategic thinking.
· A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
· Good command of the English and Spanish language is a must
Further information you need to know for your application
· Just apply online via clicking the button below
· Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
· Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Technology – eCommerce system analyst Internship in Spain (m/f)
Location: ES-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Requisition ID: IT 00000965