Procter & Gamble Engineering Technician, Reading plant in England, United Kingdom
Procter & Gamble is a world class, highly successful global company producing leading brand name consumer products. Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of Production, and is recognised as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies.
Here at our Reading Plant, we are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, flexible individuals who possess excellent practical mechanical, electrical and problem solving skills. You must be a strong team player who is able to create, follow and improve processes and standards.
The manufacturing process is designed around complex electrical and mechanical production lines and equipment. As a Plant Technician you will join a multi-skilled team responsible for all operating tasks, maintenance and process control within our Operations Department. The Plant currently operates 24 hrs per day, 5 days a week and individuals would need to work a rotating shift pattern.
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results
- Drive and aptitude to continue building personal capability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and PC literate
- Highly adaptable to changing situations
- Possess a strong sense of honesty and integrity
/Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Title: Engineering Technician, Reading plant
Requisition ID: MFG00005541