Procter & Gamble Information Technology Analyst - Internships/Placements in UK in England, United Kingdom
“Procter & Gamble are looking for leaders with an analytical mind-set and a passion for technology to join our Information technology organisation. This opportunity is open to both current students and recent graduates.
Information technology professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G does business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
As an Information Technology Intern, you will have the opportunity to join this function leading a small project. You will have full accountability for the project direction, schedule and its overall success. You will interact with a multi-functional team that could be**spread across the globe, as well having the opportunity to work with our external partners.”
You will be required to - Proactively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications - Manage your own time effectively and coordinate others and/or contractors - Build collaborative relationships with the multi-functional team you need to interact with - Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks - Build your own capability and knowledge through on the job experience, coaching and training
10-week internship(2nd July - 7th September 2018). The majority of spaces are based in Newcastle, UK, but there may also be a couple of spaces available in our head office in Weybridge, Surrey.
Deadline applications- 31st December 2017 (but apply early as there are limited places)
*We are looking for
- Bachelors/Masters students with good academic results from any academic discipline.
- Practical experience through internships/work placements appreciated.
- Students with a strong interest in both business and technology
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Analytical skills are important, specific technical mastery useful but not mandatory
- Good command of the English language
*Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Technology Analyst - Internships/Placements in UK
Requisition ID: IT 00000992
Other Locations: GB-England-London