Procter & Gamble P&G UK Finance Internship/Graduate Job 2018 in England, United Kingdom
P&G Finance Career Academy
/Do you have leadership skills combined with strong analytical capabilities? Are you in your penultimate or final year of study and looking to secure an Internship / Full-Time job before Christmas?/If so, apply to our ‘Finance Career Academy’ three day event at the P&G Northern Europe HQ in Surrey.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
During the event you will:
· Learn about Finance & Accounting within an FMCG company and what a potential career could look like.
· Develop both your analytical and soft skills with focused trainings from Senior Management.
· Interview with Senior Management and potentially secure a Finance Manager job or Internship by Christmas.
Internships and full-time roles are available in the UK and Ireland with some opportunities in Stockholm and Geneva.
When?11 – 13 December 2017.
Where?P&G Northern Europe HQ, Surrey, UK. Expenses fully covered by P&G.
Application Deadline:Sunday 19th November 2017.
We are looking for
· Top talent (bachelor/university degree) from any discipline. Penultimate years will be considered for internships; Final years for internships/full time jobs.
· Previous Finance experience is not needed – we teach you the knowledge needed for success. Leadership/Self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis are important.
· Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non- academic activities.
· Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus.
· Good command of the English language.
How do you apply?
· Just apply via clicking the button below.
· Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
P&G is an equal opportunity employer
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: P&G UK Finance Internship/Graduate Job 2018
Requisition ID: FIN00004017