Procter & Gamble Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships and Placements in UK 2018 in England, United Kingdom
Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships and Placements in UK 2018
/Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself?/Thenwehavetheperfectopportunityforyou.
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers. The roles are dynamic and involve leading all aspects of the movement of raw materials, finished product and cash between P&G sites and those of our customers and suppliers.
An internship in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day, you are responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business related issue.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
We currently have several internship opportunities within different disciplines of our Product Supply function.
What we offer you
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuousmentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in your role. You will also receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your assigned manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits-you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer after they graduate.
WhenandWhere:Internship programmes run for 10-12 weeks across the summer period and will be based in one of our sites in the UK (Harrogate - Leeds, Brooklands - Surrey & Skelmersdale). 6 month and One Year placements are also available – please select your preference for discipline, length of internship and location in the pre-screening questions.
What we are looking for
- Students in their penultimate or final year of study.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. Other Engineering disciplines may be considered, such as degrees in Supply Chain Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Students from a variety of Engineering backgrounds including Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Process.
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Top university students in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, chemical, material and process engineering.
- Excellent communication and initiative skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You should be eligible to work in the UK and have a current passport.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Applicationdeadline:31st December 2017, but we would encourage you to apply early before spaces are filled.
/Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer///
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships and Placements in UK 2018
Requisition ID: SNO00002335