Procter & Gamble Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions in Germany (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
We look for engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them. We look for curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing. Finally, we look for people able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
You will begin your career as aJunior Assistant Brand Manageron a brand group. You will lead a brand's strategic choices and vision, product and commercial innovations as well as marketing elements across all media, while collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners. From the first day, you will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own. During the first 12 to 18 months, you will be responsible for developing a marketing plan to identify specific marketing tactics. You will use your plan to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies.
Within the Brand Management function you might join P&G in one of our country operations, the SMO (Sales and Market Operations) working in one of three teams:
- an operations team for a specific Brand or a Category
- a communications team, with responsibilities for many categories on a specific marketing touch point (Digital, In-store, Media etc.)
- a sales team developing marketing plans across categories for a specific Customer
We are looking for:
- Top talents (Master, Diploma, Bachelor degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership / self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language.
Further information for your application:
- Simply apply by clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Attach your latest certificates
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (5 attachments possible)
- Please note your starting salary will be in the range of 48.000 - 51.000 Euro per annum depending on your experiences / qualifications. Moreover, we offer a wide range of other company benefits such as company pension and stock purchasing programs. P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager - Entry Management Positions in Germany (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: BRM00000729