Procter & Gamble Information Technology - Internship in Germany (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
OurIT professionalsare experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G does business. Our work enables faster and smarter decision making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
We are looking for leaders with an analytical mind-set and a passion for technology to join ourInformation Technology organizationhubnear Frankfurt am Main.
Every role provides the opportunity to lead a small project with a high level of autonomy, interacting with a multi-functional and global team in one of the following areas:
Application & Integration– Strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Company’s business applications. Roles include: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
Data & Analytics– Strategy, architecture, management and governance of the Company’s data, as well as applying advanced analytics and big data methods to drive unique and actionable insights. Roles include: Data Scientist, Data Architect, Business Analyst, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
Infrastructure– Strategy, governance and management of the hardware, software platforms and networks needed to support the development, delivery and on-going maintenance of the Company’s applications and information. Roles include: Platform Manager, Architect and Regional Network Coordinator.
During your internship(3-6 months) you will be provided with an onboarding plan and a coach to enable you to succeed. You will also have access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and further coaching.
We are offering * Responsibility as of Day 1 in projects with real business impact * Tailored onboarding plan and ongoing coaching and mentoring * Collaboration in multi-functional and global teams * Growth opportunities in IT, as well as Business and Management competencies * Vibrant work environment with recreational facilities * Monthly compensation of 1,400 - 1,550 €
You will be required to * Proactively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications * Manage your own time effectively and coordinate others * Build collaborative relationships across functions and regional boundaries * Proactively communicate the status of your project * Build your own capability and knowledge through on the job experience, coaching and training
*We are looking for
- Students with good academic results from any academic discipline. Preferred are degrees in Computer Science, Informatics, Management/Business Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar.
- Students with a strong interest in both business and technology
- Strong leadership and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Analytical skills are important, specific technical mastery is useful but not mandatory
- Good command of the English language is a must, German is a plus
Further information you need to know for your application:* *
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV and cover letter in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB each
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1,400 - 1,550 € per month depending on your experiences/qualification.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Information Technology
Title: Information Technology - Internship in Germany (m/f)
Requisition ID: IT 00000978
Other Locations: DE-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus