Procter & Gamble Supply Network Operations: Customer Service, Planning, Logistics & Distribution - Internships/Placements in Germany (m/f) in Hesse, Germany
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be a member of the Customer Service/Logistics organization, working on one or several projects in the area of supply chain management. As a new intern within theSupply Network Operationsorganisation, you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customers' stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every day! P&G's Supply Network Operations organisation is there to meet this challenge: forecasting customer demand, managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customers' shelf.
We are looking for:
- Top talents coupled with SNO interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good knowledge of the language of country of interest
- Good command of the English language
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (up to 5 attachments possible)
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences. P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Operations: Customer Service, Planning, Logistics & Distribution - Internships/Placements in Germany (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: SNO00002263