Procter & Gamble Associate IT Manager - Supply Chain Projects in Istanbul, Turkey
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data& Analytics, and Security & Risk.
What we offer:
· A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, therefore you are the company’s “tomorrow” leadership; · A diverse career path that will build you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities; · A competitive salary and benefits package; · A solid training and development program both, functional and business; · Opportunity to grow in a dynamic and diverse business environment.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals with interest in business transformation, to drive value for P&G by leading Information technology. You will have the opportunity to grow and build new skills as you will develop your career in P&G.
In your initial assignment as Associate IT Manager you will be managing IT Supply Chain projects, spanning all over Europe, being accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and financial deliverables. This will require you to · Manage the scope, planning, and execution of the project throughout its lifecycle. · Ensure project priorities and plans are established and synchronized with the associated program, and organizational portfolio and master plans. · Develop project plan and CPS. · Perform business process transformation by applying requirements management for the respective business. · Develop user understanding and business domain knowledge. · Be ready to question the status quo, find smart solutions to address multi-million business problems. · Manage and mitigate project issues and risks. · Ensure the project will sufficiently deliver the program and business commitments. · Ensure sound financial stewardship is used throughout the project. · Work with the Resource Managers to coordinate, prioritize, plan, and ensure skill sufficiency for internal and external project team members. · Manage interdependencies across other projects and interdependent organizations. · Be accountable to the multifunctional Board for the project success
You will be located in Istanbul and will play a regional / global role working in projects mostly across Europe.
· Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative degree (Engineering, Computer Science,Information Technologies etc.)
· 2 to 6 years of previous work experience
· Demonstrated skills in IT Supply Chain, ERP systems, specifically SAP experience
· Solid understanding of Supply Chain business processes with ability to quickly develop new expertise
· Ability to understand detailed business requirements and map them into technical specifications
· Project Management – Proven ability to successfully deliver medium to large projects
· PMP Certification is a plus
· Experience in running IT projects with clients / other functions, working with external IT partners
· Demonstrated success in effective leadership, stakeholder management, and priority setting
· Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills
· Ability to work effectively in a diverse matrix organization, excellent collaboration skills across teams / functions
· Very strong communication skills to be able to operate in international environment, across all business levels
Job: Information Technology
Title: Associate IT Manager - Supply Chain Projects
Requisition ID: IT 00000985