Procter & Gamble Process Engineer (Boryspil plant, Ukraine) in Kyiv, Ukraine
P&G manufacturing facilities hire engineering graduates with several years of experience to work and build career in the field of manufacturing management.
In short the Process job is:
-Official full time hiring to P&G plant; Monthly GROSS salary 17 000 UAH (can be increased in case of relevant experience) plus competitive benefit package, convenient transportation from Kiev; Great opportunity to join multinational Company with friendly environment and high standards;
*Responsibilities may include: *
- Control of production process in terms of productivity/reliability/safety and our product quality;
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for it's improvement;
- Lead production/engineering/logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects;
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality;
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts according the business need;
So we are looking for high potential people who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a highly demanding manufacturing environment. Your manger with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You will receive all necessary trainings depending on your assignment during on boarding period to ensure your success in professional development and growth.
Job: *Engineering *Primary Location: UA-Kyiv-Borispil *Schedule: *Full-time.
- Technical field graduates with several years of experience (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable);
- Good command of English;
- Leadership & Communication skills;
- Desire to continuous development.
Title: Process Engineer (Boryspil plant, Ukraine)
Requisition ID: MFG00005500