Procter & Gamble Supply Network Operations Specialist in Kyiv, Ukraine
Become A Supply Network Operations Expert!
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
We are looking for Supply Network Operations specialists to join our team.
What we can offer you:
- As a Supply Network Operations Specialist will be responsible for certain operations in one of Supply Network Operations divisions;
- Joining our Supply Network Operations team you become functional expert (specialist), keeping us at the leading edge of inventory & order management, logistics and distributors' development;
- You will learn leading Supply Network Operations practices through our training program and applying your skills and knowledge on the job;
- Currently we also have unique opportunities to leverage your previous relevant experience, if you already have gained some;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Key SNO Specialist responsibilities:
- Respond to customers’ calls;
- Do order corrections;
- Support product allocation;
- Ensure order size optimization;
- Handle inquiries on price, products and promotions;
- Handle returns and refusals;
- Issue reports and follow-up on results;
- Inform customer/sales of reported shortages;
- Participate in internal and external audits;
- Be the expert in the customer(s) order pattern and more.
Supply Network Operations can offer you an exciting career, have strong analytical capabilities, ability to operate with discipline, prepared to take responsibility, and possess good English skills to work across different professional departments and in an international environment.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: SNO00002269