Title: Financial Analyst -General Office
Job Number: CEE00000586
As a Financial Analyst you will provide financial leadership to our business decision-making with the aim of maximizing long-term value, cash flows and shareholder return. Financial Analysis provides you the opportunity for a breadth of assignments, including the opportunity to work with different brands, in different locations and in different business units. Work in this position is always aimed at analyzing and providing management with a fair assessment of the brand or project, how we can optimize it, the sensitivities and the competitive environment - all in a way that helps to generate superior business results for the company.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
* Typical early assignments include Financial Analysis for one of our brands or product categories in our
* Country organizations (Market Development Organization), Financial Analysis of upstream projects, Profit
Forecasting, and Competitive Intelligence.
* Alternatively, it could include Financial Analysis in Customer Business Development (Sales) Finance, or Plant Financial Management looking after and optimizing our manufacturing facilities.
Examples of work could include cost/benefit and investment analysis of new brands, profit forecasting for the current year on the brands you look after, financial business planning looking at our turnover and profit growth 2-3 years out, working on competitive intelligence, or designing new processes to ensure full financial control and understanding in the company. Your skills will be developed through the varied experiences you obtain as well as extensive on-the-job and off-the-job training.
* Saudi Arabian Citizenship
* Minimum education of BA or BS with good academic results.
* Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
Good command of the English & Arabic language
Job: Finance & Accounting