Procter & Gamble Site Information Technology Leader - IT in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business and takes decisions.
A career in IT at P&G will provide diverse opportunities to use your skills and knowledge to transform the way we do business.
As Information Technology Site Leader, you will be responsible to act as the CIO for the “Jeddah Plant” site which you will manage with accountability to the Plant manager reporting to GBS Plant IT/OT Region/Hub leader. The IT/OT leader will oversee all IT and OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in their site.
The ITOT Leader will interact with PS functions (e.g.: Cyber security leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops. Leader to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
Accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant: * E2E IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with PS Site master plan * Accountable for the services GBS provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and GBS services * Drive operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking * Drive digitization strategy for the Site * Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA * IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime) * Accountable for any IT project execution at the site (Local or Global integration) * IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security * End user and PC support (Via HPE) * IT Governance of non-GBS applications * Site IT Budget and funding and GBS Financials Invoice – Capital and expense for the site
- Saudi National or holds one of the GCC Nationally
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in one of the following the major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, Computer science, Applied mathematics and Software Engineering,
- Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop best practices with policy makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Site Information Technology Leader - IT
Requisition ID: IT 00001069