Procter & Gamble Sales - SK-II Skin Care Counselor - Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City, New York
Would you like to change your destiny? SK-II, one of the most premiere luxury skincare brands is looking for a dynamic and experienced skin counselor for our number one door in the U.S.- Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City. This is a full-time in-store, non-management position.
The main responsibility of the SK-II Skin Counselor is to deliver dollars and volume, and build internal relations and external relations by educating and servicing clients beyond expectation. Responsible for delivering daily, monthly, seasonal and annual sales plans. The ultimate goal is to develop and execute successful long term business building strategies capitalizing on industry trends in line with company principles while leveraging SK-II technologies.
The Skin Care Counselor Must:
- Understand the fundamentals of P&G business processes; understands and uses key business measures; understands marketplace; is knowledgeable about P&G Prestige Brands
- Stay Current in areas of sales and converts knowledge into practical applications
- Collaborate effectively and enthusiastically inside the store and beyond.
- Work in partnership with the SK-II Business Manager
- Envision the future - recognizes opportunities and forms a clear vision of what can be achieved.
- Think strategically - takes broad view; draws information from diverse and varied sources, anticipates the future; makes choices that allow us to win in the marketplace versus the competition with ultimate alignment of SK-II Business Manager.
Must possess excellent selling skills, knowledge of skincare, and the ability to cultivate long lasting relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
A goal-driven mindset to over achieve goals and win at events
- A clean employment history with key retailers
- Hands-on approach - Ability and willingness to perform facials
Computer skills - email, word, and excel
- Customer service experience/excellent customer service skills
- Department or specialty store experience
Must be able to work retail hours and have a flexible schedule
Prior experience in luxury skin care
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Sales - SK-II Skin Care Counselor - Saks Fifth Avenue
Location: New York-New York City
Requisition ID: SLS00002087