Procter & Gamble Manufacturing - Injection Moulding Process Engineer - Ireland in Newbridge, Ireland
P&G Newbridge has been operating in a World Class Manufacturing facility in Newbridge for the past 30 years, and currently employs approx. 420 people, manufacturing oral care products. Technical and product innovation, speed to market and teamwork are key contributors to the organisations achievements. The plant manufacturing process has some complex electrical and mechanical production lines and includes both product making and packing.
We are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, flexible Site Injection Moulding Process Engineer to join our Engineering Team. Successful candidate will possess the following:
· Good understanding of injection moulding processes and process development/troubleshooting.
· Hands on processing experience in injection moulding.
· Strong knowledge of Injection moulding/extrusion technologies.
· Knowledge of and practical experience of materials conveying technologies.
· Has worked with material suppliers to determine ‘best fit’ materials for specific products/applications.
· Has wide polymer knowledge base.
· Good decision making skills – Team orientated.
· Experienced in testing and validation of new materials/processes.
· Experienced in Root Cause Analysis – Proven Loss Elimination skills.
· Has managed multiple projects/tasks in parallel.
· Comfortable working ‘one to one’ or with a multi skilled team.
· Good presentation and meeting management skills at all levels.
· Works with a sense of urgency and self-driven.
· Good time management skills
· 5yrs Experience in high volume manufacturing/Injection Moulding environment
· Plastics/Polymer Science qualification
· Track record of material Cost savings
· Project management experience
· Continuous improvement
· Safety focused
Title: Manufacturing - Injection Moulding Process Engineer - Ireland
Requisition ID: MFG00005596