Procter & Gamble Executive Assistant - House Hold Needs Category - July Start Date in Ontario, Canada
P&G is looking for an Executive Assistant to support three Senior Leaders within our Household Needs (HHN) Business Unit. The position will be based out of our Toronto office.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented, effective at prioritizing multiple tasks at various levels, and willing to take the initiative to continuously look to improve the efficiency within the office. The candidate will play an integral part in managing operations within this group.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Providing direct administrative support to 3 senior leaders.
- Priority setting -Must be able to prioritize effectively in order to keep on top of multiple tasks.
- Agile calendar management- Ability to manage multiple calendars and execute changes based on priority management and guidance. Must be able to proactively plan schedules on a weekly basis.
- Coordinating and managing agenda needs for visits with US and Global teams in Toronto: must be able to handle all logistical aspects, agendas, travel, food, location booking, etc.
- Working with the HHN Senior Finance Manager on management of the operating budget
- Budget/ Expensing- must be able to do timely expense reporting in order to track and publish reports on group spending.
- Lead contact to onboard and off-board new team members.
- Systems- Ability to learn P&G systems quickly and effectively and use for multiple internal processes, including: employee transfers within work teams, IT equipment requests etc.
- Publishing communications/announcements at an internal and external level both in and outside the organization.
- Booking travel arrangements.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Ideal to have 5-7 years with executive support to senior members of staff.
- Must have post-secondary education.
- Proficient with Microsoft and Adobe suites.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently (with minimal supervision) and as part of a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with team, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proven creative problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work within a confidential environment and show mature discretion.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible in work hours and taking on additional duties as assigned.
- Must be interested in learning new software and open to both internal and external training programs
Title: Executive Assistant - House Hold Needs Category - July Start Date
Requisition ID: NA 00000723