Procter & Gamble IT - Data & Analytics Manager - P&G Panama in Panamá, Panama
As a Data and Analytics Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader: at P&G you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be the primary evangelist to the business for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you begin to anticipate what will happen, versus just reflecting on what has occurred. Business knowledge, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team. As a P&G business analyst you will be a part of an award winning Business Intelligence community that is Global in scope, and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
Data Analyst – The Role
You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc…). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business acumen, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts to the business. You’ll leverage data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics who have:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
· Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
· 3-10 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics.
o Syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data
o Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
o Ebusiness or social media platforms
· Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
· Scientific Computing: R, Python, C , Java, Scala,
· High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
· Data Visualization: Spotfire, Tableau
· Data Management Systems
· Business Intelligence tools: such as KNIME, RapidMiner.
· Machine Learning, including Deep Learning
· Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian Decision Theory
· Probabilistic Modeling and Computation
· Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods)
· Dynamic (state-space) Models
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT - Data & Analytics Manager - P&G Panama
Requisition ID: IT 00000955