Procter & Gamble Senior Mechanical Warewash Technician & Training Specialist - Procter & Gamble Professional in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Procter & Gamble Professional is seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a full time Senior Mechanical Warewash Technician & Training Specialist. The Senior Mechanical Warewash Technician & Training Specialist is responsible for technical support on the service and equipment side of our programs for various types of customers such as, national and regional food service, quick and full serve restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. They are also accountable for in-store activities which include, but are not limited to: installation and remodels of equipment that support our cleaning programs, re-active and pro-active service to our equipment.
In order to perform the work described above, all applicants should:
Have and be able to display:
· Ability to work well with others
· Ability to use appropriate technology for your position (i.e. handheld computer, phone)
· Capability to handle work that may involve crawling under sink areas to install equipment, which may require bending at the waist/knees and squatting frequently
· Ability to tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
Be able to do the following, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Be available up to 5 days per week
· Lift 40-50 pounds
· Spend approximately 30% of the day in car traveling to and from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
· Position will also require approx. 30% travel outside of core market.
/*It's preferred that candidates live within 50 miles of Pittsburgh, PA./
· All candidates must have a valid driver's license and must provide proof of insurance.
· Candidate preferred to have Commercial Dishwashing Experience and how to operate in a Commercial Kitchen Environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Senior Mechanical Warewash Technician & Training Specialist - Procter & Gamble Professional
Requisition ID: SLS00001954