Procter & Gamble Sales Manager Development Program - Riga in Rigas, Latvia
We are looking for candidates in our
for the position of
Sales Manager Development Program
*Work schedule: *flexible
Duration: 6-12 months
At P&G, we are proud that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders. Maybe even our next CEO.
*The Manager Development Program *is an entry-level position dedicated to bringing top talent to Procter& Gamble. We are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders by offering full-time managerial employment to our successful program participants.
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Lenor®, Jar®, Always®, Head&Shoulders®, Pantene®, Aussie®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
We are sure we have the right opportunity for you, right now!
_The job scope:_
*Our newly designed Managerial Development Program *provides you a unique opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 6-12 months on-the-job training, which will prepare you for a permanent managerial position with the Company (Junior Market Strategy manager - upon successful completion of your program).
From the first day you will be responsible for co-leading P&G business together with our main business partners. You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, marketing and finance that will help you with linking the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The* Program** will be challenging and meaningful *from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which – provided successful traineeship - will help you to succeed long-term within P&G.
- *A few of your key learnings and experiences will include:
· In depth market and customer understanding
· Data trends and financial analyses
· Building cooperative business relationship with local/regional customers
· Executing long term sales strategies and marketing initiatives
· Designing customer specific sales plans in an assigned category
· Developing and selling tailor-made, in-store programs
_As program participant you will:_
· Develop according to your individual training plan
· Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package
· Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities
· Be encouraged decision making and risk taking
· Have the opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon completion of the program
_We are looking for:_
· Students in their last year of Bachelor or Master studies and Master graduates from all faculties (within 12 months from graduation)
· Experience in sales is a great asset
· Strong initiative, problem solving and leadership skills
· Excellent analytical, thinking and communication skills
· Valid B category driving license
· Fluency in English required; Latvian and Russian are an asset
Would you like to become a business leader and be responsible for developing and executing sales and marketing strategies with the biggest retailers?
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Title: Sales Manager Development Program - Riga
Requisition ID: SLS00002027