Procter & Gamble Part Time Jobs for University Students in Human Resources in San José, Costa Rica
Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We are seeking penultimate/last year students who are leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators for a 6 month - 12 months’ internship at P&G Costa Rica, which offers you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations in a fast-moving consumer goods company.
As a human resources intern, you’ll be part of the most important projects in employee relations, recruiting, compensation and benefits. This internship will help you to grow in your career as human resources professional.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- Active Student (bachelor/university degree) in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation)
- Intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR)
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll also have: * Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities. * Short work experience, internships and studies abroad * Strong verbal and writing communication skills * Strong Leadership Capabilities Benefits
- Real Work Life experience
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule (20-40 hours per week)
- Free transportation
- Access to GYM, Cafeteria, Bank on site, wellness clubs and others
Job: Human Resources
Title: Part Time Jobs for University Students in Human Resources
Location: CR-San José-San José
Requisition ID: HR 00003015