Procter & Gamble Research & Development - Associate Researcher - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
P&G R&D Associate Researchers are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic scientific learning. These tasks are a vital part of the process of evaluating new hypotheses, materials, packages, formulations, process transformations and product designs. The Associate Researchers will perform the critical experimental work of applied research, including generating and summarizing data. The work is execution oriented, in a lab, plant, pilot plant, or at a clinical site with consumers.
In R&D, we have Associate Researcher opportunities in a variety of technical fields like: Product Research, Process Development, Raw Material Development, Packaging Development, Analytics, Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs in the areas of Beauty Care, Hair Care, Perfume, Chemicals, Home Care and Personal Health Care.
Key Responsibilities · Conduct hands-on experimentation in the laboratories · Perform test procedures and produce reliable, reproducible results to meet project needs · Document, compile and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation · Communicate results and observations to the project team members, making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
- Minimum Diploma qualification in Chemistry, Bioengineering, Chemical / Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences, or a related field
- Solid laboratory skills, with an understanding of basic science
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving technical problems
- Ability to communicate and articulate results, verbally and in writing
- Reliability, with the ability to hold themselves accountable for timely results
- High levels of integrity, flexibility and responsibility
Job: Research & Development
Title: Research & Development - Associate Researcher - Singapore
Requisition ID: RND00003572