Procter & Gamble Research & Development - Regulatory Specialist - Global Product Stewardship - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
We are seeking a motivated individual to take on a portfolio of responsibilities in regulatory affairs area, including the role of supporting product registration and other regulatory assessments and coordination in for Asia Home Care & P&G Professional products.
- Accountable for implementing product registration strategies for PG Professional/Home Care products
- Collaborating with the sector multi-functional team, Local, regional and global GPS personnel to coordinate execution of initiative regulatory strategy and plans
- Coordinating compliance work with retail sector GPS for any retail-led change to current in market products.
- Coordinating straightforward formula related assessment (chemical inventory, regulatory list) as well as assessment against Product Standard
Continuously seek opportunity to improve/simplify how we do compliance works.
Minimum Diploma in Life sciences/Chemistry or equivalent
- Ability to understand simple data/info from different scientific disciplines (e.g. human & environmental safety, chemistry, biology, microbiology) and from technical functions to execute the works
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in his/her work
- Execution with excellence- have great attention to details during execution
- Possess a high level of in(ter)dependence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. The role requires close interaction with different countries, regions, functions. And be able to communicate technical specific matters in a simple and efficient way.
Job: Research & Development
Title: Research & Development - Regulatory Specialist - Global Product Stewardship - Singapore
Requisition ID: RND00003533