Procter & Gamble Summer Internship (All Functions) 2018 - Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
Join the world’s largest FMCG Company for your 2018 summer internship!
- Brand Management (Marketing)
- Consumer Market Knowledge
- Information Technology
- Product Supply
- Human Resources
P&G's edge over competition, the advantage that's hardest to duplicate, is P&G People. When we are inspired and at our best, when we are growing as individuals, collaborating as teams or leading as owners of our business, we are unstoppable. This level of inspired performance is crucial to P&G's ability to consistently sustain growth over time and is the key reason why we strive for hiring the best, investing in talented people and developing them to their maximum potential.
As a P&G summer intern, you will get the opportunity to:
- Participate in theP&G Singapore CEO Challenge 2017onOctober 16 and 17and get priority to our internship program
- Get hands-on experience of working in a#1 Multinational FMCGcompany and learn what it takes tolead multimillion-dollar brands!
- Structured8-weeks programworking on a real life business challenge
- Have a chance have anoverseas internship assignment
- Fast track your full-time opportunity (high internship-to-full-time conversion rate)
To apply for a P&G Summer Internship, you should
- Currently be pursuing a Degree,
- Be a Penultimate year student,
- Be excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Be creative and innovative
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Clickhereto find out more about the P&G CEO Challenge 2018!
Q: I cannot make it for the P&G Singapore CEO Challenge on 16 and 17 October. Should I still apply?
Yes, however please note that priority to the internship interviews will be given to CEO Challenge participants.
Q: Are final year students and Master’s students eligible to apply?
We welcome all applications, but priority will be given to penultimate students. Final year and Master’s students who apply via the program and successfully meet hiring criteria will be eligible for fulltime management openings in 2018.
Q: How does the CEO Challenge affect my chances of being accepted into internship/fulltime roles at P&G?
Getting into the program means you will be prioritized for internship and fulltime openings. We want you to use the program to learn about us and see where you fit in P&G.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Summer Internship (All Functions) 2018 - Singapore
Requisition ID: ASI00000734