Procter & Gamble Supply Network Operations I-Trade Lane Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
The I-Trade Lane Analyst works with/supports the I-Trade Lane Manager in managing the assigned end-to-end cross border lanes to ensure delivery of its service, cost, cash, and control and governance goals.
*Control and Governance* * * 1. Support the control and governance of the import/export operation through periodic review/audits of import/export transactions.
_Operations_ _ _ 1. Perform import/export operation work that will not be assigned to 4PL Vendors 2. Work with 4PL Vendor in ensuring smooth day to day import/export operation. 3. Support 4PL Vendor as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on import/export operation 4. Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis 5. Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking _ _ _System/Capability_ _ _ 1. If assigned, perform the role of a P&G Key User for SAP and TMS systems 2. Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
- Problem Solving – Must have good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Systems/Software – Must have basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Must have good follow through
- Proficiency in Japanese language as the role requires managing suppliers in Japan Market
Please note salary will commensurate with experience.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Operations I-Trade Lane Analyst
Requisition ID: SNO00002265