Procter & Gamble Supply Network Operations - OM Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
OM Analystis focused on insuring product delivery to the customer occurs in accordance with the needs and requirements of the customer (right time, right place, and right product) while operating within P&G policy. The OM Analyst is responsible for leading issue resolution related to product ordering and product delivery. They work with all necessary organizations within P&G as well as the 3rd party logistics companies and the customers to resolve any product order to delivery issues. The OM Analyst becomes the expert in the customer order pattern and proposes ideas that improve customer satisfaction and/or creates value for customer/P&G. The major responsibilities of the OM Analyst are listed below.
- Deliver Best-in-class KPI including Service, DSO, CAL & DOT
- Respond to customers’ requests & enquires in a timely manner
- Collaborates with BPO (Back end Operations team in China/India) and DC/PD to ensure orders are processed and dropped timely & accurately
- Comfortable with conflict & issue resolution. Leads Root Cause Analysis on order & cash related incidents including non-quality, rejections, returns, shortages, overdues, claims, deductions
- Able to analyze losses in current process for our top customers & recommend differentiated service opportunities that contributes to SCSC’s value creation target
- Participate in credit control communication
REQUIREMENTS: 1. Have strong academic credentials 2. Should have 2-4 years of relevant work experience 3. Able to work independently as well 4. Have strong interpersonal and communication skills 5. Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving as in a team 6. Proficiency in Vietnamese language as the role requires managing orders and customer requests for the Vietnam Market Salary will commensurate with experience.
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Operations - OM Analyst
Requisition ID: SNO00002227