Procter & Gamble eCommerce IT Manager - Taiwan in Taipei, Taiwan
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of technical expertise and thought leadership.
An eCommerce IT manager can include: Strategy, Architecture, Application & Integration, infrastructure, Data and Analysis etc.
Roles include: eCommerce Database Architecture, eCommerce Database Engineer, eCommerce Data & Analyst. eCommerce Supply Chain
Lead technology innovation in the area of eCommerce selling, services and operations, digital marketing and big data analytics. Transform consumer data into strategic corporate asset to build lifetime 1 to 1 consumer relationship and transform how consumers engage with P&G brands real time. Partner with Marketing and Sales to create new eCommerce business models leveraging on technology and data
- Provide Digital consultancy when evaluating new Digital business initiatives – inform, educate, and participate in business case evaluation/investment decisions.
- Surface and propose new core capabilities that are unique to the Taiwan marketplace.
- Understand and convert Digital business requirements into effective solutions or process definitions. Identify Digital opportunities with the potential for enterprise scale, pilot new digital technologies, and prioritize Taiwan initiatives.
- Manage the digital execution to ensure performance, security and all IT standards are met.
- Provide operational/project leadership between the Digital agencies and solution providers and has accountability for the operations model of delivery (on time, zero defect) for Digital / IT initiatives.
Work with various internal IT service providers to ensure that all initiatives are executed with the most effective, fit-for-purpose and value-add solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant eCommerce or digital experience
- Ability to manage IT projects independently, multi-task and work effectively with both business stakeholders and technical staff in team-oriented environments
- Technology-savvy with an understanding of digital and traditional marketing/sales techniques
- Extensive experience in the Taiwan digital (e-commerce marketing environment)
- Experience with Digital Marketing governance and consumer data management
- Strong IT background – minimum of 3 years Project Manager/Business Analyst with primary project experience leveraging Digital/IT technologies
- Experienced in one of the following technology: Java/Python/Ruby/PHP
- Understand and is able to design big data platform (such as Hadoop, Hive, HBase) architecture
- Possesses sound business acumen, Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to build strong networks within the business, agency partners, and own IT organization. Team oriented, open to new ideas; shares own knowledge. Collaborates well with others and is willing to seek help accordingly
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to explain complex or technical concepts in business language
- Excellent verbal and written English-language skills
Job: Information Technology
Title: eCommerce IT Manager - Taiwan
Requisition ID: IT 00000968