Procter & Gamble Manufacturing - Process Engineer Internships in France (m/f) in France
Do you want to transform materialsforwinningconsumerexperiences?
Than an Internship as Process Engineer in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the European market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and solve problems.
What internship projects you can expect?
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We are offering internships in different functions. Choose your passion!
Production - Packing
This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in palets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety, Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its effectiveness (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.)
Your missions will be to:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems (Ishikawa, rapid changeover, SMED)
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
Production - Making
This is the department that mixes our products, from recipes sent by R & D. Priority for making is to produce in large quantities and with flexibility, a product according to the original recipe, to deliver the packing lines in time . The top priority of the making teams is the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process to eliminate any loss in different stages (formula change time reduction, decrease downtime, operator training on chemical process, development of m:aintenance plans...).
In this department, you will
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Create learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
The Quality department handles the quality assurance of our products, that is to say all the systems that ensure that we produce a consistent quality in line with consumer expectations and in accordance with local laws and P&G rules. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal.For this, you will:
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multi-functional team
This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy ...
You will work on:
- EnvironmentalManagement Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes.
IT and Automatism
The Power, Control & Information Systems Department leads the technology in the production.
You will be working on Specific IT projects that you will need to lead and deploy as well as software and Web development. You will also improve the network security and work on the industrial development.
Who we are looking for?
- Master level students (ex. Engineering school/ Universities)
- Good command of English & French and of Pack Office
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
Just so you know:
At P&G, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performingat their peak”.
Title: Manufacturing - Process Engineer Internships in France (m/f)
Requisition ID: MFG00005495
Other Locations: FR-Picardie-Amiens, FR-Centre-Blois