Procter & Gamble Global CEO Challenge 2018 – [Romania, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldova, Kosovo] in Montenegro
CEO Challenge 2018 – [Romania, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldova, Kosovo]
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge. Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe Finals in Rome and to the Global Finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real! During the 2-day Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Head & Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to Grand Europe Final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (interviews), which can already lead you to an internship offer in one of our functions based in Paris (Sales, Marketing, Finance or Supply Chain)! And that’s not all! Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
• Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
• A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
• A way to see what working with us is like
• A chance to show us your potential & get an internship offer at P&G
• An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our Global Final
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition steps:
• Step 1: Application and online assessment – Apply until November 20th
• Step 2: Online Case Study– Submit your answers by December 14th
• Step 3: South East Europe Cluster Final in Bucharest, Romania – March 12th-13th, 2018
• Step 4: Great Europe Final in Rome - April 10-12 2018
• Step 5: Global Final in Panama – May 2018
For info on the process, see below.
Who can apply:
• Students (2nd year and above) registered studying in any university, business school or engineering school in South East Europe
• Willing to join as an intern and available as of January 2018
• Good knowledge of English
Just so you know:
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
More info about the process:
Step1:Applicationandonlineassessment - September 12thto November 20th
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests (info: http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process).
Step2:OnlineCaseStudydeadline - *CaseStudyopen:November 21st– December 14th *
If you passed the test, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition on November 21st. This is a challenging online case with a time limit that consists of 3 parts: 1) Background data on the Head & Shoulders business to help you answer the questions of the case (30 mins) 2) 19 multiple-choice questions (25 mins to answer) 3) 1 open question to show your creativity and business insight (20 mins to answer). You will have7 daysto access the online business case to access and complete it in one go in a limited timeframe. Show us what you’ve got!
Step3:South East Europe Clusterfinals, Bucharest, Romania– March 12th– 13th, 2018
We will select those who offered the best solutions in the previous steps, and invite them to participate to our Local Final Event on March 12thand 13th, 2018 in Bucharest, Romania to solve the business case study on Head&Shoulders. The winning team will be sent to the Great Europe CEO Challenge Final in Rome (April 10-12 2018) and if they do well there, even make it to the Global Final in Panama in May. Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Title: Global CEO Challenge 2018 – [Romania, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldova, Kosovo]
Requisition ID: EUR00000697
Other Locations: Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Moldova, Republic of, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina