Procter & Gamble BRM - Media Manager - Malaysia in Malaysia
Procter & Gamble Media Operation offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. A career in Media Operations offers you the opportunity to provide media expertise in planning, coordinating and executing media plans and buying across Brand portfolio, working closely with Brand Managers/ world class Media agencies as well as leading new media innovation that delivers better reach, effectiveness and efficiency in growing brands. P&G has an immediate opening for an experienced Media Operations Manager to join our world-class team located in our Malaysia office, and connected closely with Media Ops network across Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Philippines, ANZ, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore). We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong media planning, execution and analysis technical expertise who also demonstrated success in leading and developing media capabilities within organizations and agencies. This individual will be responsible for managing all media related operations in Malaysia and as he/she grows in the role and in the organization, may also lead regional innovation projects for P&G APAC. From career progression point of view, the individual is expected to grow him/ herself as Media expert within Company with potential assignment in Regional headquarter based out of Singapore, and various other markets within Asia Pacific.
- Responsibilities include:*
- Define vision and key strategies to win and be at the leading edge of media in Malaysia (across Brand portfolio), working with Brand Managers and Media Agencies.
- Annual Media landscape assessment and P&G competitive media assessment (incl. digital) as input to business reviews
- Local Media Consumer Segmentation profiling whenever required, e.g., Brand Consumer segmentation
- Planning and buying/ Operation of all Media types, including TV, Press, Radio, Outdoor, Cinema, i-media Paid search and social media paid activity
- Define, map out and lead Innovative plan (e.g., Platform innovation, Tool innovation, Data innovation) relevant to Malaysia Market.
- Proactive branded / media entertainment content development (TV and digital), derive learning, share and re-apply across categories and across the region.
- Manage on-going day to day operations (documentation and materials traffic, etc.)
- Tracking post-buy including digital
- Analysis of media research including ROI analysis
- Overall Agency management, including evaluation, agency structure definition and fee definition
- Financial controls and stewardship
- At least 3-5 years experience in media plan and execution either from FMCG (preferred but not mandatory) or from media agency
- Strong knowledge of Media, both TV and digital space and is able to integrate various platform thinking (Media platform characteristics, strength/ weakness of each Media) seamlessly
- Strong ability to translate consumer insights, data to sound media strategies
- Strong leadership and influencing skill to deliver strong media thinking for internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, Regional Brand Directors
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and numerical accuracy
- Able to set up and lead day-to-day media operations with media agencies and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to lead change and drive new innovation in media space
- Able to manage multiple internal clients and operate in a fast moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both English and Bahasa Malaysia
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: BRM - Media Manager - Malaysia
Requisition ID: BRM00000710