Procter & Gamble P&G Finance and Accounting Summer Internship 2018 in Norway
P&G Finance & Accounting Summer Internships (UK/Ireland/Nordic Countries)
/ Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university and set the path for your future career? / Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
A Finance internship at P&G offers you the opportunity obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and grow your finance and management abilities in real-life situations. You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from Finance and other functions such as Brand Management, Sales, and Engineering. At the end of the internship you will get the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
This internship will give you a firsthand experience of what a career in Finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands.
Typical projects would be:
- Analysing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products.
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities.
Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
Duration: 10-12 week internships over the summer period.
What We Offer You:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and be assigned a tutor to coach you during the entire duration of the project, a training plan to enable you to succeed and you will have daily access to experienced colleagues for mentoring and coaching, as well as a network of fellow interns.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Benefits – this is a paid internship and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for Full-time Management Positions after they graduate.
We are looking for
We wish for you to be passionate about an internship in the UK, Ireland, Nordic countries (mainly Sweden).
Bachelors/Masters students with good academic results from any academic discipline.
- Practical experience through internships/work placements appreciated.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
A good command of the English language.
How do you apply?
Just apply via clicking the button below.
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia).
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary).
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB.
You should have the right to work in the country you have applied for the full duration on the internship/placement.
You will be able to state a preference on your application form but we do require successful candidates to be location flexible.
Application deadline for all countries: 31st January 2018 (but apply early as spaces are limited).
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: P&G Finance and Accounting Summer Internship 2018
Requisition ID: FIN00004019
Other Locations: Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Ireland, Norway