Procter & Gamble QA Manager (Band 1) - Thailand in Thailand
- Responsible to understand Quality strategy/ QAQC department master plan & goals/ CBN and deliver quality results to business.
- Responsible to develop QA Category Master Plan & align the master plan to business leader.
- Responsible to deploy the QA strategy/ master plan to his/her subordinated & keep monitoring results & gap analysis in regularly.
- Review and approve all quality related documents, able to provide Quality related inputs to all transaction/activity in category (if needed) to ensure that there will not have risk on quality issue/ QAC system eg: change management, validation documents, Technical standard, complaint response report, quality check sheet etc.
- Responsible for Quality incident investigation and corrective actions
- Responsible to improve operation area to meet GMP, TGA, QAC/SIP requirement and 5’s standard, establish and maintain regular self-improvement program by Quality Walk.
- Perform SPOC for outside contact to site for quality info.
- Conduct monthly quality data review with business leadership team.
Responsible for conduct local trade survey following the protocol.
- Responsible for QA resource productivity and administration management to QA people in category.
- Responsible to develop QA capabilities/ skills to his/her subordinators.
- Review quality results with his/her subordinated eg: defect level, hold/ rework, alert, complaint, Internal audit (SIP) results etc.
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering, Science or related fields with GPA. 2.5 up
- Excellence command of English with Fluent speaking in Thai
- Strong skills in leadership, critical thinking, logical problem solving, interpersonal, communication, and priority – setting
- Able to work at Wellgrow Industrial Estate, Bangna - Trad highway km.36
Job: Research & Development
Title: QA Manager (Band 1) - Thailand
Requisition ID: RND00003578