Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Engineer - Intern in United States
How would you like to add experience to your degree? Are you looking for a challenge, because this work is going to push you. As a Manufacturing Engineer Intern, you will be hired as a “Summer Manager” to work on challenging projects in the field of manufacturing management. As a Summer Intern, you will be given the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the manufacturing site and to learn about manufacturing, technical management, and the company.
The projects you will work on are typically technical in nature, but also include a human element which requires strong leadership and communication skills. The projects address real business needs, giving you broad exposure to the organization while supporting your academic training.
P&G generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with overall GPA of 2.75 (on 4.0 scale) or above.
At P&G Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made; however, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, candidates may be considered for full-time positions upon graduation.
- Candidates seeking a BS/MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering are preferred, though we may be willing to consider other engineering degrees.
- Successful candidates will need to be willing to travel on the job.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer - Intern
Location: United States
Requisition ID: MFG00005534