Procter & Gamble Senior Recruiting Specialist- Human Resources in United States
Do you have a passion for helping the right people find the right job for them? As a Senior Recruiting Specialist, you will be responsible for finding and processing top talent within a highly collaborative team. You will also be responsible for building our team’s ability to find experienced talent – both passive candidates as well as those actively searching for a new job. You may also help with our recruiting activities including conferences.
The Talent Supply group within P&G is responsible for all of the recruiting and hiring needs within P&G in North America. We consider tens of thousands of candidates every year and can use your leadership in growing and maintaining our role as one of the best corporate hiring organizations.
If you’re a good fit for this job, you need to have:
· 3-5 years of candidate sourcing experience
· A college degree
If you’re a really good fit for this job, you will also:
· Have expertise in finding and recruiting candidates with experience that are out in the workforce
· Have experience with various employment branding/attraction/communication mediums to attract top, diverse experienced talent
· Know how to identify with the ideal candidate and write a job post accordingly
· Be able to translate the business hiring needs into information that is useful for a job posting
· Have strong analytical skills including excel, organizational and time management skills
· Be familiar with TALEO, Candidate Reference Management systems, and other recruiting software
Just so you know:
· Pay is commensurate with experience
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/Aids status or any other legally protected factor
· No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
· Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
· Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
AA, AS BA, or BS degree in HR or related field of study.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Senior Recruiting Specialist- Human Resources
Location: United States
Requisition ID: HR 00002981
Other Locations: US-Ohio-Cincinnati