Procter & Gamble Sales - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f) in Zurich, Switzerland
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships and in the category Working Atmosphere we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be provided with a deep understanding of our Sales and Customer Teams. As an intern, you will become an important member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility. We are seeking students who are leaders, who make things happen, are analytical thinkers and problem solvers as well as excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
You will be assigned to specific Customer Teams for the duration of your internship. Your responsibilities will include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, you will be assigned special projects to complete, and will be expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations. You will be expected to learn and use conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
We are looking for:
- Candidates who are at least in the third semester of their Bachelor studies, with good academic results
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
- Fluency in German
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment
- Strong skills in leadership and communication
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Creativity, innovation and initiative
Further information for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Attach your latest certificates
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (5 attachments possible)
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany, Austria or Switzerland) in your cover letter
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Title: Sales - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f)
Location: Germany-Hesse-Schwalbach am Taunus
Requisition ID: SLS00002017
Other Locations: CH-Zurich, AT-Vienna-Vienna