Procter & Gamble Process Engineer, Entry-Level & Internship (f/m) in Bavaria, Germany
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying and delivering breakthrough processes and packing technologies that provide winning products for consumers around the world. Looking after a multitude of current and future products, Procter & Gamble Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big challenges. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership. You will use state of the art technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing.
Did you know that P&G has been awarded Great Place to Work in Germany in 2018? If you wish starting in a very creative company with extraordinary technical career opportunities and outstanding modern technologies, P&G is certainly the right place for you!
Indeed, we are looking forProcess Engineers and interns *for our locationMarktheidenfeld*in Bavaria.
In Marktheidenfeld we manufacture, store and supply electronic oral care products for Oral-B brand. Do you also trust on an Oral-B tooth brush? We constantly seek to improve its technology. What we stand for: our products come from one single source. We produce nearly all components on our own, from the smallest plastic particles up to highly complex electronics.
As part of the recruiting process, you could be invited to Marktheidenfeld plant on May 16-17th to discover our technical careers in more details, attend inspiring presentations from passionate female leaders, and network with other brilliant engineering students.
• Good academic results in Engineering disciplines such as: Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Process Engineering, Polymer Technology, Informatics, Electronics Engineering.
• Ideally at least one engineering internship experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Fluency in English and in German
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Social engagement is considered as a plus
• Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
• Truly international working environment
• Excellent career perspectives
• Attractive salary and social benefits
• Opportunities for students, graduates and young engineers
Just for you to know:
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
• CV as a separate document
• Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
• Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
• Copy of significant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Process Engineer, Entry-Level & Internship (f/m)
Requisition ID: EUR00000806