Procter & Gamble Gillette Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through the use of technology? Are you always looking for new ways to connect digitally? We are looking for a Product Manager to help shape the future of Procter & Gamble’s Grooming Business: Gillette Blades & Razors. The Product Manager will be a key member of our Research & Development team, which supports 3 of our billion-dollar brands: Fusion, Mach 3 and Sensor. You will have responsibilities in E-Business strategy development and Digital consumer understanding. The goal is to make both an immediate impact on current business as well as to build the future vision addressing evolving digital trends, ultimately keeping Gillette as the lead choice for consumers around the world.
What will I do?
As part of this team, you will partner with global marketing teams to ideate, define and execute a holistic short- and long-term e-commerce strategy. You will define, execute and optimize innovation plans per e-commerce channel, using actionable UX testing strategies. And finally, you will cultivate and lead the digital consumer insights program, including definition of digital consumer “segmentation,” to design and optimize every digital touchpoint for Gillette, including UX and Customer Care.
We are seeking someone with:
- a BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in a product management, engineering and technology strategy role We want someone with experience, skills, and abilities:
- 3 years of Consumer Insights or Market Research experience
- Strives to win with our consumer. It is important to keep the needs of the consumer top of mind and to constantly explore opportunities that drive delight (and therefore, value) for our consumer.
- You should have deep understanding and technical mastery experience, including a consistent record of driving business results, ideally in e-business efforts.
- You should operate with discipline and have a strong sense of urgency with a bias towards action while taking personal ownership for his/her work.
- You should be able to effectively build positive relationships within the team and cross-functionally.
- You should accept change as you handle multiple priorities and be willing to adapt to the quickly changing pace of the shave care category. You will identify and communicate any obstacles that impede progress and ultimately execute work with excellence in line with the priorities of the business. We want to let you know:
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on P&G's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed. Formal Title: Senior Scientist Qualifies for OT: No
Job: Research & Development
Title: Gillette Product Manager
Requisition ID: RND00003747