Procter & Gamble Supply Chain Operations – Internships in Belgium (m/f) in Brussels, Belgium
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
Our Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our operations.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in P&G manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
Theinternshipprojectsweoffercaninvolveacombination *of:* * One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management * Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer * Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow. * Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
What we offer
- We guarantee youresponsibilitiesfromday1andhavetheownershipofat *leastoneortwobigprojects*
- Continuous *coaching*– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop
- You willjoin ourdynamicSNOteams, and work closely with colleagues fromotherfunctions: Brand management, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic andrespectfulinternational *workenvironment*– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A chance tosee ifacareeratP&G *issomethingforyou*!
- Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months and you receive an internship allowance
Are you the Master student we're looking for?
- You are a born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- You speak English & work well with Microsoft Office
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Chain Operations – Internships in Belgium (m/f)
Location: BE-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Requisition ID: SNO00002372