Procter & Gamble Communication / PR Manager in Budapest, Hungary
We are looking for candidates for
Location: Budapest office
Start: *immediately *Work schedule: full-time About us:
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®. Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for you, right now!
The job scope:
From the first day you will be responsible for executing communications strategies and plans *to build reputation of P&G and its Brands. * You will produce content that is compelling, newsworthy and shareable in traditional and social media. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as Human Resources, Marketing and Sales that will help you with developing powerful internal and external communication.
Do you have a track record of Communication/PR experience? If yes, than this is unique opportunity for you to join our best-in-class organization as Communication/PR Manager.
The role will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will strengthen your personal and professional development.
A few of your key learnings and experiences will include:
- Building effective stakeholder partnerships and leveraging them to protect the business and amplify communications.
- Identification of external trends and understanding their impact on business -Developing communication materials for external and internal communication plans
- Executing long term communication strategies, designing effective communication plans, executing them and assessing their results
- Identification of issues and potential crisis and assessing their business impact; developing crisis contingency plans and materials
As a P&G Manager you will:
- Develop personal capability via individual training plan and set of corporate and on-the job training as well as coach others in your area(s) of expertise, to drive business results and build the organization's capability
- Grow your career across external and internal roles within international environment
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
- Be encouraged to make decisions and take risks.
We are looking for:*
- Master graduates with 2-10 years of experience in respective field.
- Strong initiative, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is required
If you are interested, please submit your application below!
Title: Communication / PR Manager
Requisition ID: COM00000283