Procter & Gamble Internship - Information Technology (NEW CAIRO) in Cairo, Egypt
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business and takes decisions.
A career in IT at P&G will provide diverse opportunities to use your skills and knowledge to transform the way we do business.
As Information Technology Analyst Intern, you will be responsible to provide valuable insights into how information and technology can be used together to bring commercial advantage in a global business environment, e. g. enable faster and smarter decision making through leveraging customer and consumers information.
This work is innovative and challenging - you'll transform the way we do business in areas such as Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance and will create real business value through innovative, globally scalable solutions.
As an Intern, you will join this function with full accountability and ownership for a project, for a solution or a set of key responsibilities within a large initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education
- Graduation date ( 2018).
- Proactively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Manage your own time effectively and eventually coordinate others and/or contractors
- Build collaborative relationships with the multifunctional team you need to interact with
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building
Job: Information Technology
Title: Internship - Information Technology (NEW CAIRO)
Requisition ID: IT 00001145