Procter & Gamble Human Resources Manager in Caracas Distrito Capital, Venezuela
Doyouhaveapassionfordrive growth with our business leaders? Do you want tonurtureour culture throughinclusion,mentoring,policy and stewardship? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their besteverysingleday? In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself -.
As HR Manager:
- You will partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth andbuildyour expertise in one of the best HR organizationsintheworld– for a company that lives its values.
- You will benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
- You will connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch andimprovemore lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
- Youlovedeveloping big organizations to drive business results.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Youlovebeing in a multicultural anddiverseenvironment.
- Goodinterpersonalskillsto persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
- We offer a managerial full-time position reporting directly to a Human Resources Director and provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.
- Weloveflexibility.You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow andembracethe best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, includingAce®, Always®, Ariel®, Crest®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Pepto-Bismol®, Salvo®, Tampax® and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Are you interested to know more about us and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information. We are anequalopportunityemployer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience working as Human Resources.
- You have experience with Payroll, Employee and Labor Relations matters is highly appreciated.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Strong leadership and influence skill across all levels.
- Ability toleadchange,problem solving.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives, resulted driven.
- Abilitytomulti-taskand prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strongcollaborationand partnership skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
- Eligible to work in Venezuela, Caracas
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: VE-Caracas Distrito Capital-Caracas
Requisition ID: HR 00003233