Procter & Gamble Identity & Access Management Tier 2 Directory Services Analyst in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you love to apply your deep Identity & Access Management knowledge to deliver new technologies to meet business needs? Would you like to join a team of experienced women and men in Information Security who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day?
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Tier 2 Directory Services Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of MS Active Directory (AD), MS Azure, Azure AD, Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Servers, and all legacy Directory Administration, Reporting Tools, and Service Interfaces. You will be executing ITIL-based problem and incident management processes for Directory Services. This role is in Cincinnati, Ohio.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES? You would be responsible for leading the day to day operations, which include the some of the following: * Maintaining the configuration of MS AD, MS Azure/Azure AD/Azure AD Connect, Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Servers, Directory Services Administration Tools and Service Interfaces * Performing identification of Directory Services improvement opportunities and communicating those to the IAM Americas Operations Manager. * Implementing prioritized improvement opportunities that pertain primarily to changing processes or procedures. * Providing input and requirements during process and control design. * Preparing and maintaining relevant process and procedural documentation for IAM controls. * Contributing to analysis of periodic Directory Service performance metric reports. * Managing commercial agreements with directory-related 3rd party providers and technology suppliers. * Owning the activities of the Operations Analysts and 3rd party personnel who are supporting the completion of Directory Services requests. * Participating in outage response activities (support or commander roles) * Participating in audits and other compliance assessment activities as needed to assist with compliance deadlines. * Supporting IAM Service Delivery with technical, consultative services.
*TYPE OF EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- ITIL-based operations experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described above. This experience should include leading 3rd party resources and Tier 1 operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations. We are also looking for an applicant who can lead outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing.
- Experience that demonstrates deep knowledge of leading practice Directory Services controls, processes, and procedures.
- Experience leading geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and Directory Services technology suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Deep technical knowledge of key Directory Services protocols, interfaces, and concepts like LDAPv3, LDAP APIs, LDIF, DSML, Virtual Directories, Directory Data Indexing and Caching, Directory Data Administration, Directory Information Tree (DIT) Structure, Directory Schema Design and Management, AD Domain Controllers, AD Forests and Domains, AD Trust Relationships, AD GPOs, ADSI, Windows Server Access Control, UNIX and Linux AD Bridging.
- The ability to code in at least one scripting language such as Powershell, VBScript, or Perl.
- Strong root cause analysis and written and verbal communications skills.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts such as firewalls, network traffic redirectors, routers, network segmentation, well-known ports for Internet protocols, IP addresses, NAT, traceroute and packet collections, and DNS.
- Various cybersecurity skills as validated by either holding a current CISSP certification or able to pass the CISSP certification exam within 15 months of start of employment. We do require a CISSP certification.
QUALIFICATIONS WE REQUIRE: * Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field and/or at least 5 years of Directory Services operations or engineering experience * Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice. * All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. * No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds. * Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law * Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Job: Information Technology
Title: Identity & Access Management Tier 2 Directory Services Analyst
Requisition ID: IT 00001267