Procter & Gamble Instore Specialist - Brand Mexico in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Do you have a passion for developing instore solutions to make P&G's products more appealing to the consumer?
One of P&G's key priorities is to have a strong superior presence in stores, on and off shelf. FMOT (First moment of truth) department focuses on getting the best supplier, the best raw materials while implementing the best superiority communication into different exhibitors.
As an Instore Specialist, you will be responsible for evaluating and deciding among prices, and designs the best store materials. Also you'll work with agencies to develop capabilities and work process improvements, working directly with Brand Managers ans Sales Team.
- You love evaluating and understanding material's quality production.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You can handle large budgets and may work under stress.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
- We offer a technical full time position, reporting to a managerial position.
- We are located in Interlomas area, in Mexico City
- We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, and more.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000 employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70 countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more. We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
- Previous design and production instore displays experience.
- Suppliers and agencies management experience.
- Graphic design experience will be a plus.
- Fluency (level B2 or above) in English language.
- Eligible to work in Mexico.
Title: Instore Specialist - Brand Mexico
Location: MX-Distrito Federal-México
Requisition ID: BRM00001013